Enjoy fun and FREE activities Saturday and Sunday (May 27 & 28), for the entire family!
Mini Train Rides
Corner of Chestnut and Market streets
Sunday, May 28 from 11am–3pm
Kids can take a ride on one of our favorite little locomotives!
Sunday, May 28 from 12–3pm
Let the kids play GIANT soccer darts and corn hole, or make a pair of spin art summer shades!
Market Street at Chestnut Street
Sunday, May 28 from 12–4pm
Every child can enjoy FREE face painting provided by Giggly Girls! From animals to balloons to smiling suns, the possibilities are limitless.
Riverfront Centennial Park
Sunday, May 28 from 1–4pm
When the kids need a break from activities on the street, take them to Inflatable Park! Bouncy houses, slides and more blow-ups are available for their enjoyment.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
Sunday, May 28
- Outdoor Hot Glass Demo, Centerway Square Stage, 11am–5pm
- Pottery Demo, Clock Tower Tent in Centerway Square, 11:30am–5:30pm
- Mini Train Rides, Corner of Chestnut and Market streets, 11am–3pm
- Kids Zone, Chestnut Park, 12–3pm
- Darren Goodman, Glass Performance, Wall Street at Market Street, 12pm & 2pm
- Face Painting, Market Street at Chestnut Street, 12–4pm
- Temporary Tattoos, Chestnut Park, 12–5pm
- Kids Inflatables, Riverfront Centennial Park, 1–4pm