Centerway Parking Garage (2 West Tioga Avenue)
Adjacent to the Baron Steuben Building, Corning Incorporated Headquarters and Centerway Square, the garage is centrally located for the convenience of visitors, workers and residents. It's the best place in the Gaffer District to park long term (more than two hours), while the city lots and the streets are best for fewer than two hours.
- $5.00 for a full day of parking if you enter the garage before 1pm Monday through Friday.
- After 1pm the cost drops to $3.00.
- FREE PARKING is available after 5pm weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Daily entrance machines accept dollar bills and coins (you should have exact change; overpayments are not returned).
- The daily entrance machines also accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for no additional fee.
- A monthly parking permit can be purchased for $37 per month by visiting Corning's Gaffer District's office at 114 Pine Street, Suite 202, Corning. Call (607) 937-6292 for more information.
- There is a one-time $5.00 set-up fee.
- Accounts are billed quarterly.
- Vehicles must be moved on a regular basis; facility is not for storage.
City of Corning Parking Lots
- Prices vary from $0.40 to $0.65 per hour depending on location.
- FREE parking weekdays after 5pm, all day Saturday and Sunday, and State holidays.
- Park in any available space and remember the number. At the parking lot pay station (located mid-lot), follow the instructions on the display screen.
- Parking may be restricted during special events.
- On Bridge Street and Market Street customers can park FREE in marked zones for not more than 2 hours per day Monday through Saturday, 8am–6pm. Time begins when vehicle is first parked.
- FREE unlimited parking Monday through Saturday after 6pm and all day Sunday.
- NO Parking from 2am–6am in zone parking area.
DOWNLOAD the Gaffer District Parking Map.