Parking in downtown Corning
There are a number of convenient and affordable parking locations in Corning's Gaffer District. With short-term and long-term options, we've got you covered!
Click here to download the Gaffer District parking map
Centerway Parking Garage (2 West Tioga Avenue): Adjacent to the Baron Steuben Building, Corning Incorporated Headquarters and Centerway Square, the garage is centrally located for the convenience of visitors, workers and residents. It's the best place in the Gaffer District to park long-term (monthly) and on evenings or weekends.
- FREE PARKING is available after 5pm weekdays and all day on weekends.
- A monthly parking permit can be purchased for $37 per month by visiting Corning's Gaffer District's office at 1 West Market Street Suite 401, Corning, NY 14810. Please call (607) 937-6292 for more information.
- There is a one-time $5.00 set-up fee.
- Accounts are billed quarterly.
- Vehicles must be moved on a regular basis; facility is not for storage.
City of Corning Parking Lots
- Prices vary from $0.40 to $0.65 per hour depending on location.
- FREE parking weekdays after 5pm, all-day Saturday and Sunday and state holidays.
- Park in any available space and remember the number. At the parking lot pay station (located mid-lot), follow the instructions on the display screen. Download the MPAY2PARK+ app on your smartphone to conveniently add time.
- Parking may be restricted during special events.
- On Bridge Street and Market Street customers can park FREE in marked zones for not more than 2 hours per day Monday through Saturday, 8am–6pm. Time begins when vehicle is first parked.
- FREE unlimited parking Monday through Saturday after 6pm and all day Sunday.
- NO Parking from 2am–6am in zone parking areas.